The congregation of St. Paul Lutheran Church, Ann Arbor, was formally organized on January 20, 1908. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the congregation has "let its light shine", and has shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with many. The growth in membership and facilities over the years testifies to God's grace, mercy, and blessings. In the fall of 1963, the congregation added a Christian elementary school to its educational agencies, and St. Paul Lutheran School was dedicated on September 20, 1964. Enrollment increased over the years and in 1998, St. Paul Lutheran Church approved a building plan that would double the school's size. Construction of a second gymnasium, four additional classrooms, new locker rooms, and a new kitchen began in 1999. This was completed for the 2000-2001 school year. In June 2014, construction began on additional offices that relocated a pastor and some St. Paul christian education staff members to the school location from the church site. Students from preschool through 8th grade are now learning and growing academically and spiritually in a beautiful campus at St. Paul Lutheran School. We are educating for eternity!