Do I have to be a member of St. Paul Lutheran church or another Lutheran church to enroll my child at St. Paul School?
- NO! Everyone is welcome at St. Paul regardless of church or religious affiliation.
Do you offer before and after school care?
- Yes! We offer student care services for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Our hours of operation are from 7:20 - 8:00 am and 3:15 - 6:00 pm in the Fine Arts Room. Our fees are $4.25 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for every subsequent child.
How is tuition billed?
- Payment of the established school tuition is to be made on a schedule of ten equal monthly payments. The first payment is to be made by the 20th of August, and subsequent monthly payments are due on the 20th of the month (September through May inclusive). Whenever possible, the Board of Education encourages that advance payments be made (i.e., annually, semiannually). Statements will be emailed to you by the 5th of each month.
Is there a dress code?
- Yes. St. Paul Lutheran School is uniquely set apart as a Christian school and as such we believe that a uniform dress code contributes to a more positive school climate with a focus on academics, a feeling of community among all of our students, and an individual's ability to let let one's personality shine through without the distraction of competitive clothing. The basic dress code is pants, skirt, shorts, skorts or jumpers that are blue, black, khaki or stone colored. Shirts may be any color but must be turtleneck or polo style. There should not be any logos on the shirts with the exception of the official St. Paul logo.
Is transportation provided?
- Our students live in a number of counties, including but not limited to Washtenaw, Lenawee, Wayne and Livingston. Therefore, bus services are not available to our students. Many famillies use carpools for transportation. The school office can assist you after enrollment with obtaining a potential car pool list.