- St. Paul is proud to offer our students delicious, nutritious meals consisting of protein, fruit, vegetable, bread, & 1% chocolate or white milk.
- Students have the option of participating in our hot lunch program or bringing a packed lunch from home.
- Students can sign up for hot lunch for the whole week or just for "kids' special" on Friday (or the last day of the week in case of holidays).
- "Kids’ Special" usually consists of hot lunch favorites such as bosco sticks, hamburgers, chicken patties, hot dogs, etc.
- If the student takes cold lunch, they may purchase milk at lunch time.
- Lunch and milk charges are included on your monthly school bill.
Hot Lunch/Milk Prices
For fees, click on the link below to go to our Tuition and Fees page
**Claims regarding Civil Rights infractions may be filed directly to:
USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410.
If your family is in need of a summer food program, please go to the following link for information http://www.michigan.gov/sfsp