…in the Triune God - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” Matthew 28:19
…that God the Father created this world and the universe perfectly.
- “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
…that Jesus Christ, true God and true Man, came into this world; that He suffered, died and rose again from the dead; and by His action, paid for the sin of all humankind.
- “We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.” 1 Thessalonians 4:14
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
…that the Holy Spirit, through the Word, sanctifies us and brings us to faith in Jesus Christ.
- “You were washed, your were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.” 1 Corinthians 6:11
…that we are saved by grace through faith and that good works, while they do not save us, are a witness to our faith.
- “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
…that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God; that it is without error and that God reveals His will and His plan of salvation through it.
- “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17
…in the existence of hell.
- “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both body and soul in hell.” Matthew 10:28
…in the existence of heaven, where God will one day gather all His believers in Christ.
- “Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when He appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.” 1 John 3:2
…that man is saved only by faith in Christ.
- “Jesus said to the woman, ‘Your faith has saved you; go in peace.’” Luke 7:50