St. Paul Ann Arbor campuses are closed for the remainder of the school year due to state orders, but we are CONTINUING TO LEARN EVERYDAY! St. Paul Ann Arbor's campuses closed on Friday, March 13, and teachers and administrators worked diligently to prepare for a new type of learning. On Monday, March 16, St. Paul Ann Arbor rolled out the Continuous Online Learning program! Students did not miss even one day of learning. We have adapted and adjusted to this new type of learning, and students are making great strides in academic development.
So what does continuous learning at SPAA look like?
- Teachers and students gather online in Zoom and Google Classrooms for meetings and instruction.
- Students watch lessons recorded by the teachers in math, science, social studies, and other subjects.
- Preschool teachers go live on Facebook with stories, workout videos, and activities.
- Students participate in live events like music recitals.
- Parents and teachers communicate daily about student progress and lesson outlines.
- Students utilize online tools such as IXL, Ed Puzzles, Mathia, cK-12, Lalilo, Mystery Science, and Raz Kids daily for additional academic support.
- On Wednesdays, a school family shares a chapel service for the whole school.
- Teachers visit students' homes to drop off new academic materials and special surprises.
But far more important than the academic learning that students are experiencing is their growth in faith and love for Jesus. Students and teachers study the bible, pray together, support their friends, and work on promoting emotional and physical health. St. Paul Ann Arbor's theme verse for this year is John 16:33: "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." These words hold hope in the midst of the current conditions in the world. Students at St. Paul Ann Arbor hold fast to the knowledge that God is greater than our ups and downs.
Admission and Enrollment Information
SPAA is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. We look forward to seeing our new and current students in the fall! St. Paul Ann Arbor follows rolling admissions and will continue to accept qualified students as space is available. Please refer to our admissions information here:
You can check out our preschools and see our chapel and Recital Day videos here!
PRESCHOOL - DOWNTOWN CAMPUS:
PRESCHOOL - SCHOOL CAMPUS:
CHAPEL SERVICES, RECITAL DAY, VIRTUAL VACATION: