CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL
Thank you for your interest in St. Paul Ann Arbor. We look forward to reviewing your application for our Kindergarten through 8th grade classes. Open enrollment for all grades begins in early February. Please note that submitting your application does not guarentee admission. You will be contacted by Director of Admissions, Rachel Potts, when your application is received. Admission is selective and based on several factors, and some classes have waiting lists. Please contact us if you have questions regarding the admission process.
- Families are encouraged to schedule a tour and classroom visit prior to admission. Please contact us via email or phone (734-665-0604) to schedule your tour.
- Complete the application.
- Academic testing will be conducted if necessary (grades 1-8).
- Kindergarten assessment will be conducted for all students entering kindergarten.
- Language proficieny test results (TOEFL Primary or TOEFL Junior) must be submitted for all international students. Minimum score requirements are as follows: TOEFL Primary - 4 ribbons, TOEFL Junior - 765.
- Schedule a family meeting with the principal.
St. Paul Ann Arbor is a SEVIS authorized I-20 school for the issuance of F-1 student visas.
Students applying for kindergarten must be five years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
St. Paul Ann Arbor seeks students of average to above average academic ability and diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds and admits them to St. Paul and to participation in its educational programs, financial programs, and school activities, without regard to race, color, sex, ethnicity, or national origin.