St. Paul welcomes international students to apply for admission. St. Paul Ann Arbor is a SEVIS authorized I-20 school for the issuance of F-1 student visas. Please follow the guidelines listed below.
International Admissions Requirements:
Students may apply at any time. Students will not be accepted until all documentation and a passing score on an English Language assessment have been submitted to the office.
- Families or guardians are encouraged to schedule a tour and classroom visit prior to admission. Please contact us via email or phone (734-665-0604) to schedule your tour.
- Families must complete the online application by clicking this link: APPLY ONLINE
- A copy of the student's passport and immunization records must be submitted to the office (translated if possible).
- If available, translated transcripts should be submitted to the office.
- Student must pass one of the following English Language assessments. Scores must be submitted to the office. We accept the following tests; passing scores are listed:
- TOEFL Jr. - 765
- TOEFL Primary - 4 ribbons
- iTEP Slate - 3.0
- CEFR - A2 for elementary students, B1 for middle school students
- PET - 60
- CambridgeEnglish: Young Learners
- A copy of the students' passport
- Students address in their home country
- Address where the student will be living in US
- Name of guardian
- Dates student expects to stay in the US
Tuition and Fees
- $150 enrollment fee after student has been admitted.
- Tuition: Additional $1,000 to the non member tuition rate for the year, to be paid in full at the beginning of the year.
St. Paul Ann Arbor seeks students of average to above average academic ability and diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds and admits them to St. Paul and to participation in its educational programs, financial programs, and school activities, without regard to race, color, sex, ethnicity, or national origin.