Do I have to be a member of St. Paul Lutheran church or another Lutheran church to enroll my child at St. Paul School?
- No. Everyone is welcome at St. Paul regardless of church or religious affiliation.
Do you offer before and after school care?
- Yes. We offer student care services for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Our hours of operation are from 7:00 am - 8:00 am and 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm in the Fine Arts Room. Our fees are $4.25 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for every subsequent child.
Do you have an athletic program?
- Yes. St. Paul has a vibrant athletic program. The following sports are open to students beginning in 4th grade. Fall: Coed Cross Country and Girls Volleyball. Winter: Basketball (boys and girls) and girls Cheer. Spring: Coed Track
When does your school day start and end?
- The elementary and middle school day begins at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 3:15 p.m. Early dismissal days begin at 8:15 a.m. and end at 11:30 a.m. The school office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on all school days. Preschool schedules vary. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns during office hours. Teachers are available after 3:30 p.m. or you may call the office and leave a message.
Is there a standard of dress?
- Yes, for elementary and middle school students. St. Paul Lutheran School is uniquely set apart as a Christian school and as such we believe that a standard of dress contributes to a more positive school climate with a focus on academics, a feeling of community among all of our students, and an individual's ability to let let one's personality shine through without the distraction of competitive clothing. The basic standard of dress is pants, skirt, shorts, skorts or jumpers that are blue, black, khaki or stone colored. Shirts may be any color but must be turtleneck or polo style. There should not be any logos on the shirts with the exception of the official St. Paul logo.
Is transportation provided?
- Our students live in a number of counties, including but not limited to Washtenaw, Lenawee, Wayne and Livingston and a variety of cities including Ann Arbor, Dexter, Chelsea, Walled Lake, Brighton, Northville, Livonia, Canton, Saline, Milan, Ypsilanti, Bellville, and Manchester. Therefore, bus services are not available to our students. Many famillies use carpools for transportation. The school office can assist you after enrollment with obtaining a potential car pool list.