- Families are encouraged to schedule a tour and classroom visit prior to admission. Please contact us via email or phone (734-665-0604) to schedule your tour.
- Complete the application.
- Academic testing will be conducted if necessary (grades 1-8).
- Kindergarten assessment will be conducted for all students entering kindergarten
- Schedule a family meeting with the principal.
Students applying for kindergarten must be five years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
St. Paul Ann Arbor seeks students of average to above average academic ability and diverse social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds and admits them to St. Paul and to participation in its educational programs, financial programs, and school activities, without regard to race, color, sex, ethnicity, or national origin.