St. Paul School offer before and after school student care services for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Our goal is to provide each student with a Christ-centered setting offering a structured environment.
- Our hours of operation are from 7:00 - 8:00 A.M. and 3:15 - 6:00 P.M. in the preschool rooms (preschool students) or the fine arts room (kindergarten through 8th-grade students).
- Our fees are $4.25 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for every subsequent child. Late fees are $1.00 per minute per student after 6:00 P.M.
- Our before and after care program is supervised by licensed teacher Stephanie Sanford and preschool director Monica Slack. Contact Student Care Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 734-478-9895.
- Students are given a healthy snack immediately after school.
- Students are encouraged to do their homework and they are given the opportunity to go outside for a recess period.
- After school care can be combined with any of our After School Enrichment classes. Please click here to check out our listing of After School Enrichment Classes.