St. Paul School offers before and after school student care services for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. Our goal is to provide each student with a Christ-centered setting offering a structured environment.
- Our hours of operation are from 7:00 - 8:00 A.M. and 3:15 - 6:00 P.M. in the preschool rooms (preschool students) or the fine arts room (kindergarten through 8th-grade students).
- Our fees are $5 per hour for the first child, $4.75 per hour for the second child, and $2.50 per hour for the third and subsequent child.
- Our before and aftercare program is supervised by a licensed St. Paul teachers and our preschool director Monica Slack.
- Students are given a healthy snack immediately after school.
- Students are encouraged to do their homework and they are given the opportunity to go outside for a recess period.
- After school care can be combined with any of our After School Enrichment classes. Please click here to check out our listing of After School Enrichment Classes.